Interested in working for us? Join us and be part of something special
Come and join us at our next Open Day to find out about our current vacancies, and talk to our team about starting or developing your healthcare career at Peace Hospice Care and Rennie Grove Hospice Care.
Monday 24th April – 2pm to 6pm
The types of roles we’re currently recruiting for:
Community Staff Nurses/Paramedics,
Clinical Nurse Specialists,
Inpatient Unit Staff Nurses,
Inpatient Unit Health Care Workers,
Health Care Assistants,
Administrators and Coordinators…
…along with Retail Managers, and various other important functions in Fundraising and Finance across all our locations in Bucks and Herts.
Come and chat to our friendly team to find out why working for Rennie Grove and Peace Hospice Care should be your next career move.
- A wide range of exciting vacancies
- An outstanding multi-disciplinary team
- Fantastic team rapport, clinical supervision and peer to peer support
- High staff to patient ratio – spend real time with patients
- Great working environment with pleasant Hospice facilities and offices
- Retired and return-to-practice welcome
- Educational and development support and opportunities
If you’re interested in coming along, please just pop along. Parking is available at the rear of the building (through the barrier which opens automatically).
Working for us
Generous annual leave 27 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Personal development Opportunities to train, develop and specialise
Supportive team Join a passionate team that genuinely cares
Opportunities to sustain your NHS pension when you work for us!
Fill in the form above and we’ll send you more information about how to apply for our current vacancies.
We will be running two ‘virtual’ drop-ins. Enter your details in the form above and we will send you more information.
We’re passionate about giving local people with life-limiting illness the choice to live their life the way they want. And above all, if you work for Rennie Grove, you help make moments matter. Whether you work in one of our charity shops, in our finance office, or as a hospice at home nurse.
When you work for Rennie Grove, we support you to be the best you can be. Because we believe by valuing, involving and listening to our colleagues – our families get the best possible care. We aspire to a positive culture of two-way communication that empowers and connects us all. In other words, we want you to have a voice and to be heard, to feel you belong and know you matter.
Find out what it’s like to work in our Hospice at Home team
As a Rennie Grove or Peace Hospice care employee, you receive benefits that form part of your Contract of employment with us. For example, things like your salary, pension, and paid holiday. In addition, we’re delighted to offer employees a whole host of other, non-contractual benefits too.
- increased holiday allowance for long service
- family-friendly leave arrangements
- Rennie Grove sick-pay scheme
- employer contribution pension scheme
- life assurance
- health and wellbeing resources
- Specsavers voucher scheme
- Blue Light Scheme membership and carers’ discounts
- business mileage reimbursement
- free professional Will-writing service for staff
- plenty of parking
- tea and coffee for all!
Get in touch if you’d like to know more about working for us. Because we’re always happy to have an informal chat about our recruitment process or a particular job vacancy.
"I choose to work at Peace Hospice Care because it allows me to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. It's a privilege to support people during their end-of-life journey and to provide comfort and care during a difficult time. Working here gives me a sense of purpose and fulfilment that I just can’t find elsewhere."
5 reasons to join us!
- Make a positive difference in people’s lives. Join our hospice team and make a meaningful impact by providing comfort and dignity to patients in their final days
- Develop meaningful relationships. At our hospice, you’ll build close relationships with patients and their families, fostering a sense of connection and satisfaction
- Learn valuable skills. As part of our hospice team, you’ll gain invaluable skills in pain management, emotional support, and end-of-life care that can benefit you throughout your healthcare career
- Work in a supportive environment. Our hospice team is compassionate and supportive, working together to provide the best care possible to our patients and their loved ones
- Experience personal growth.Working in a hospice can be emotionally challenging, but it can also be an opportunity for personal growth and reflection. You’ll develop greater empathy and compassion, and a deeper appreciation for life. Join us and be part of something special
Please click on the following links to see our current live vacancies. We're always updating our lists, so please check back frequently - or register your interest to receive updates
NHS Jobs Peace Hospice Care
NHS Jobs Rennie Grove
Other roles Rennie Grove
Register Your interest for future roles
Other topics you may find useful
Education and training
See palliative care training, education and networking opportunities with Rennie Grove Peace. Choose and book a course to continue your professional development.
A Day in the Life of Helen Hextall
Helen is a Day Services Nurse for Rennie Grove
Learn more about our care from some of the wonderful patients, carers and families we've had the privilege of supporting.