Rudolph Run 2023 Terms and Conditions
- The Rudolph Run starts and finishes at Waterend Barn, St Albans AL1 3LE
- 5K fun run will set off at 11am. 5K runners will set off at 11:30am
- All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable if you choose to not to take part.
- If you have registered for Rudolph Run and find that for any reason you are unable to take part, please let us know as soon as possible. You must not give your place to anyone else, and you must return your sponsorship form to Rennie Grove Peace.
- Anyone registering children under 18 must ensure they have parental consent for each child to participate.
- The Rudolph Run is open to all ages and is priced at £10 for 16 years and over, under 15 years £6.
- If you sign up before midday on Wednesday 22nd November, you will be entered into a prize draw to win 4 tickets to watch this year’s Panto at the Alban Arena. Winner will be drawn and announced on Thursday 23rd November and will be contacted by email. If you enter after midday on Wednesday 22nd November you will not be entered into the draw. Please note dates tickets apply to are between Friday 8th – Sunday 31st December excluding 24th, 26th and 31st. Show is subject to availability. No cash or ticket alternative will be offered.
Health and safety
- If you are in doubt about your health or have a medical condition that could be affected by exercise, you should obtain your doctor’s approval before participating in the Rudolph Run.
- By taking part in the event, you understand that Rennie Grove Peace is not liable for your health or possessions before, during or after the event and that you participate at your own risk.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID you should not attend the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the event at our discretion with no refund provided, if for whatever reason we consider a person unfit to take part.
Use of your information
- You confirm that you have permission from all members of your team (or their parent/legal guardian if they are under 18) to provide entry information (including information of a sensitive and personal nature) and to Rennie Grove Peace using the personal data of team members (including emergency contact details) for the purposes of administering this event.
- We will share information about medical conditions with our onsite third party first aid providers in order to ensure your health and safety at the event. Third party providers do not retain this information after the event.
- Emergency contact and medical details will be deleted after the event.
- Please note that by entering this event and accepting these Terms and Conditions you give us permission to contact you for the purposes of communicating about this event. This permission will override any previous instruction you may have given us to “unsubscribe” your details from our database.
- We will add your contact details to our database and will send you news and fundraising information by post unless you have asked us not to.
- You are able to update your preferences at any time by visiting the contact preference form on our website: org/preferences.
- Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Rennie Grove Peace Hospice Care, Rennie House, Icknield Way Industrial Estate, Tring HP23 4JX.
Filming and photography at event
- Rennie Grove Peace wishes to use photographs, video footage, or other records of this event which may include images featuring you or members of your team. By taking part, you confirm that you grant Rennie Grove Peace permission to use these images for any of its marketing purposes in all and any media, in their original format or edited or altered in any way which Rennie Grove Peace thinks appropriate, and that you do not object to the storing and use of copies of the images.
Sponsorship money and donations
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money you raise to pay for your place or any expenses. All sponsorship raised must be given to Rennie Grove Peace Hospice Care.
- The event is a sponsored charity fundraiser and by taking part you pledge to raise the suggested minimum donation of £20 per person. Rennie Grove Peace covers the cost of putting on this event and for this reason we do not allow people taking part to raise money for other charities.
Changes and last-minute arrangements
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, Rennie Grove Peace reserves the right to cancel this event at any time and your entry fee will be refunded.